Sarah Cooper went from working at the likes of Yahoo and Google to international funny lady, lighting up the pages of Medium.com with her satirical and hilarious look at the corporate world. This led to a book deal and she now spends her time writing, speaking and making people laugh. I first came across Sarah when her 10 Tips to Appear Smart in Meetings post on Medium went viral, and have been a huge fan ever since.
The theme for this episode is ‘change’ – Sarah had a career working within tech giants, and while she was far from adverse to it, she knew it wasn’t where she wanted to be forever. Listen to find out how she changed her path, her hilarious view of the corporate world, her thoughts on being a US citizen right now and much more!
Where else can you listen?
If you enjoy the show please do/subscribe or follow on your platform of choice!
- Google Play (podcasts are currently only available on Google Play in the US)
- Player FM
- Her personal website – http://sarahcpr.com/
- The Cooper Review (so funny) – https://thecooperreview.com/
- Buy 100 Tricks to Appear Smart in Meeting here
- Read her stuff on Medium here
- Sarah on Twitter – https://twitter.com/sarahcpr
The Different Minds Podcast Social
Please do follow and give feedback on the show!