Geraldine DeRuiter (aka everywhereist) is a much-loved travel blogger, author, speaker and generally has a different mind! I spoke to her about growing up as an immigrant in the US, the wonders and woes of travel, how to write a book and we went to town on Donald Trump! Not to be missed!
Where else can you listen?
If you enjoy the show please do/subscribe or follow on your platform of choice!
- Google Play (podcasts are currently only available on Google Play in the US)
- Player FM
- Read Geraldine’s favourite book The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay
- Listen to her top podcast, Pod Save America
- Thanks to @quinnpeaks and @annappenzeller for the questions!
- Intro music is called Albany, NY and used under attribution creative commons via http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Blue_Dot_Sessions/
- Music used in the rapid fire room is called called Cool It used under attribution creative commons via http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Nctrnm/
The Different Minds Podcast Social
Please do follow and give feedback on the show!